The Brighde Room
Located on the ground floor of The Goddess House, with a view across to the Abbey, the Brighde Room is dedicated to Brighde, Brigid, the Celtic Goddess of healing, inspiration, poetry and alchemy. The Brighde Room is suitable for groups of 20-25 people seated.
Brighde is the Goddess of early spring, the festival of Imbolc, and so the room is painted in white and green, with a beautiful mural of snowdrops painted by Marion Brigantia and paintings by Tiana Pitman, Caroline Lir and Jo Jayson. The large windows fill the room with light. A small room to the side is installed with a massage bed and is perfect for offering treatments. It can also be used by groups to leave their belongings during events.
The Brighde Room is commonly booked for: day/weekend workshops, events and trainings, evening events, workshops and yoga classes
Prices to book The Brighde Room:
- £40 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £80 – per day (9.30 am – 5pm)
- £100 – per day (including evening, 9.30 am -9:30 pm)
- £180 – per weekend (Saturday-Sunday, including Saturday evening)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Chairs + couch for seating
- Use of The Goddess House kitchen
- CD player and speakers
- Separate small treatment room