The Goddess House
28 Magdalene Street
Glastonbury BA6 9EJ
Overlooking the Abbey grounds in the centre of Glastonbury, The Goddess House is a beautiful Georgian house that has been fully refurbished for use as a healing and education centre and events space.
Within The Goddess House are 5 rooms available to hire for workshops and events:
- The Nolava Room (15-20 people seated, 14 lying down, ground floor)
- The Brighde Room (15 -20 people seated, 12 lying down, ground floor)
- The Rhiannon Room (8 – 10 people seated, 6 lying down, ground floor)
- The Keridwen Room (8 – 12 people seated, 6 lying down, first floor)
- The Banbha Room (12 – 15 people seated, 10 lying down, lower ground floor)
All rooms are equipped with projector facilities, a CD player and speakers, chairs / cushions (with additional chairs and tables available on request).
Use of the fully equipped Goddess House kitchen on the lower ground floor (next to the Banbha Room) is also included in your booking.
The Altars in the Goddess House rooms are tended regularly by the House’s Priestesses, Therapists and Healers. Please honour and respect these altars as we do by observing the following practice when using the rooms:
It’s important not to use incense as it could activate the smoke alarm. Instead, only use candles and tea lights in holders, being careful not to spill wax. Dispose of used matches and leave the altar and room clean and tidy.