The Keridwen Room
On the first floor, opposite the Healing Rooms, the Keridwen Room is a smaller room that can hold around 8-12 people seated. Dedicated to Keridwen, the Welsh Goddess of Death, Transformation and Rebirth, the room is decorated in a calming combination of purple, dark blue and gold. The room features a magical mural of Keridwen with her Cauldron of Transformation by Suzi Edwards-Goose, and beautiful artwork by Tiana Pitman and Caroline Lir.
The Keridwen Room also has a little side room, which makes it perfect for visiting (smaller) groups to store their belongings. It is a lovely space to hold smaller workshops, circles, and ceremonies.
The Keridwen Room is commonly booked for: day/evening workshops, meditation groups, sharing circles, small group ceremonies.
Prices to book The Keridwen Room:
- £25 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £50 – per day (9.30 am – 5 pm)
- £70 – per day (including evening, 9.30 am – 9:30 pm)
- £120 – per weekend (Saturday-Sunday, including Saturday evening)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Chairs + couch for seating
- Use of The Goddess House kitchen
- CD player and speakers
- Separate small room for storing belongings