The Goddess Hall
Glastonbury BA6 9NB
Located just a couple of minutes walk from Glastonbury town centre, The Goddess Hall is a bright and beautifully furnished space suitable for groups of up to 80 people.
The Goddess Hall is commonly booked for: Parties, larger day/weekend workshops, larger evening concerts + events
The main Hall features a beautiful, newly treated hardwood floor and is decorated with many beautiful offerings of Goddess art work from different artists and makers. The Hall has four seasonally decorated altar spaces for each of the four elements: Air in the North, Fire in the East, Water in the South, and Earth in the West. The Hall altar colours and artwork are rotated every six weeks with the season, by a dedicated team of Hall dressers from the Goddess Temple community.
Adjacent to the main Hall is a large kitchen with stove and oven, the use of which is included in your booking.
The Hall is fully disability accessible with a disabled toilet available, if you have any specific access needs, please let us know.
Prices to book The Goddess Hall:
- £40 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £80 – per day (9.30 am – 5pm)
- £100 – per day (including evening, 9.30 am-9:30 pm)
- £180 – per weekend (Saturday-Sunday, including Saturday evening)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Couches, chairs + sheepskins for seating
- Use of kitchen with stove and oven
- Disabled toilet
- Massage beds
- Free parking on the surrounding streets