THE NOLAVA ROOM
The Nolava Room, located opposite the entrance hall, is suitable for groups of 20-25 people seated. The most spectacular room on the ground floor of The Goddess House, this room is dedicated to the Lady of Avalon, Nolava, the central Goddess of our Temple.
The Nolava Room is painted lilac, the colour associated with the energy of Avalon and is decorated with gorgeous art work by Tiana Pitman, Monica Sjoo and Caroline Lir. Beautiful French windows open out on to a canopied veranda with views over the Goddess House garden. The sun shines through the windows in the afternoon, lighting up the space.
The Nolava Room is commonly booked for: day and weekend workshops, evening talks, workshops, events and yoga classes.
Prices to book The Nolava Room:
- £40 – per morning / afternoon (9:30 am – 1 pm / 1:30 pm – 5 pm )
- £80 – per day (9.30 am – 5 pm)
- £100 – per day (including evening, 9.30 am – 9:30 pm)
- £180 – per weekend (Saturday / Sunday)
- £25 – per evening
- £15 – Weekly groups per morning/afternoon/evening
- Chairs + sheepskins for seating
- Use of The Goddess House kitchen
- CD player and speakers